A follow-up to the ATPR in the last issue (DoD 5, page 76).
This is cheaper, does not require a workshop but is only effective for smaller vehicles.
You will need:
- Galvanised fencing staples (from Hardware shops)
- Two pairs of fencing pliers or similar.
- Link staples together as shown.
- Pinch just above where they meet, so they cannot come apart.
- Bend ‘spikes outwards in different directions, so that whatever way it lands there is always one spike pointing upwards.
Carry and use carefully.
Do not use on roads or where there may be fast moving traffic.